Tax Planning For Those With Special Needs Webinar
Families with members who have special needs present unique situations during tax planning. In this webinar, you’ll learn about the various options available to your clients such as utilizing ABLE accounts and qualified disability trusts to provide for the future needs of their family members.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Outline the taxability of ABLE accounts.
- Outline the taxablility of legal settlements.
- Outline the requirements of a qualified disability trust.
- Assess the reporting required for ABLE accounts.
- Analyze a Form 1041 for a qualified disability trust.
Our researchers will answer your questions during the presentation. This webinar includes the presentation slides, Attendee Top Questions and access to the webinar recording.
Cheryl Morse, EA