S Corporations Formation and Basis Webinar
This is the first of a three-part webinar series about the creation, taxation and liquidation of S corporations. In this session, we will review the requirements for electing S status, eligible shareholders, basic taxation and initial shareholder basis. You’ll learn to prepare Form 2553 to make the S election and we’ll finish by completing a simple form 1120S for an S corporation.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the requirements for an S corporation.
- Outline the taxation of an S corporation.
- Calculate initial basis of an S corporation.
- Prepare Form 2553 to make the S election.
- Prepare a simple Form 1120S for an S corporation.
Our researchers will answer your questions during the presentation. This webinar includes the presentation slides, Attendee Top Questions and access to the webinar recording.
Jaye E. Tritz, EA, CFP®