Completing Form 1041 Webinar
Estates and trusts have unique accounting and filing requirements. In this course, we will review filing requirements, income and expenses, as well as financial accounting income and distributable net income (DNI) for estates and trusts. At the end of this session we will walk through completing Form 1041, U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts, so you can help your clients with their estate or trust needs.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the filing requirements for estates and trusts.
- Correctly report income and expenses of estates and trusts.
- Correctly calculate financial accounting income.
- Correctly calculate distributable net income.
- Evaluate the effect of a fiscal vs. calendar tax year.
- Correctly complete Form 1041, U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts.
Our researchers will answer your questions during the presentation. This webinar includes the presentation slides, Attendee Top Questions and access to the webinar recording.