Annual Federal Tax Refresher (AFTR) Workshop Orlando, FL - Sept. 10, 2018
9801 International Dr.
Earning the Annual Filing Season Program (AFSP) – Record of Completion gives tax preparers the right to discuss client tax information before IRS employees, rather than only being able to request information.
During our live Annual Federal Tax Refresher (AFTR) Workshop, your instructor will provide tips and discuss the changes to the complex topics you need to know to pass the Annual Federal Tax Refresher (AFTR) exam.
Upon completion of this course, the tax professional will be able to:
- Recognize new law provisions effective for the current tax year.
- Apply new law provisions and updated limitations as appropriate for the benefit of the taxpayer.
- Identify basic taxpayer information necessary to complete an average taxpayer’s Form 1040.
- Identify preparer responsibilities in dealings with the IRS.
- Identify preparer responsibilities in dealings with clients.