Atlantic City • October 17 & 18, 2019
Our Tax Forums and Expo is a two-day event that includes a selection of compelling tax education sessions, delivered to you by the best speakers in the profession. Return to your office with a whole new set of tools and insight.
Now through December 31, register at our lowest rates! Fulfill your educational requirements during the day and experience the excitement of the city at night!
777 Harrah's Blvd.
Atlantic City, NJ
Special hotel room rates coming soon!
|Special Rate (ends Dec. 31) || $219|| $249|
|Special Rate with Book || $278|| $308|
|Standard Rate || $379|| $449|
Registration includes access to education sessions, session handouts and the Expo Hall. Event schedule and sessions will be released in early 2019.
Printable Registration Form
Prefer not to print out the session handouts? During registration, select the Rate with Book for an extra $59 (includes tax). You’ll receive the book onsite at event check-in.
2018 Event Sessions
No matter where you are in your career, our Tax Forums offer many sessions to meet your needs and your clients’ expectations. Our robust courses are led by superior instructors who care about your professional success and your clients’ satisfaction.
We'll be releasing our 2019 sessions early in the year, but for reference, our 2018 sessions were:
- Basics of Partnership K-1
- Depreciation and Bonus Depreciation
- Divorce and the Changes to Alimony
- Mortgage Interest Rules Under the New Tax Law
- Nondeductible IRA Reporting
- Standard Deduction Impact on Noncustodial Parent
- Tax Planning with 529 Plans
- Tax Rules Related to Clergy
- Tax Tips for Taxpayers with Dependents with Disabilities
- Understanding Forms 1099-A & 1099-C
- Addressing Substitute Returns
- Employer Stock Options
- Late S Corporation Guidance
- Multi-level Marketing Activities— Business or Hobby
- Reporting Publicly Traded Partnerships
- Representing Today’s Client
- Revoking an S Election Under the New Tax Law
- Selecting the Correct Business Entity
- Tax Basis and At-Risk Loss Limitations
- The ABC's of Penalty Abatement
- Understanding FBAR Rules
- Understanding the New §199A Deduction
- Current Developments – Business
- Current Developments – Individual
- Ethics for Tax Preparers
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Update
Exhibitors and Sponsors
Interested in sponsorships/exhibiting? Email us at
All refund requests are subject to a $30 processing fee. No refunds will be issued within 7 days of the event. No-shows will not be granted refunds. Registration substitutions are accepted, provided the transferee pays any applicable fee difference.