|Administrator & Bookkeeper Wanted|
Busy tax office looking for a skilled individual with a flexible schedule. Looking for somebody who is available to start in September. Please read this job ad carefully and thoroughly.
During tax season, this position requires 5 to 6 days per week (40 to 46 hours) from the last week of January through the middle of April. Please be aware that, unfortunately due to the nature of our business, we do not permit vacation time during those months.
In our off season, the position is part-time with a minimum of 5 to 6 hours for 1 day per week (Fridays). Some weeks we will need you Wednesday through Friday (up to 18 hours total) during busier months. Examples are: a couple weeks in December to gear up for tax season, a couple weeks in September during tax deadlines, several weeks in October for business quarterlies and tax deadlines, a week in June to cover the tax preparers so they can go to annual convention, and additional time as needed.
Pay: $11 to $14 per hour DOE. Paid Sick Leave after 1 year. Paid Vacation after 2 years. Potential for Growth and Advancement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Bookkeeping - Accurate entry of data into Quickbooks.
• Payroll Entry - Accurate payroll processing through Quickbooks.
• Processing Tax Clients - Conducting basic client interviews, client communications, scanning & tracking client paperwork, printing & assembling client tax folders, and assisting clients when they pick up their taxes.
• High quality customer service, including routing calls and messages and greeting customers and other visitors.
• Monitor and Order recurring supplies for the office and shop.
• Maintain efficient file-management system and records.
• General office duties and cleaning.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience in Quickbooks highly preferred.
• Must have experience with Microsoft Word and Excel (or similar programs).
• 2+ years as Office Administrator or Assistant (or similar) - required.
• Must possess strong English written/verbal communication skills.
• Working knowledge of office equipment (phones, fax, scanner, printer, computers) such as setting up, basic troubleshooting, and general care/maintenance.
• Must be able to lift 40 pounds unrestricted.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Associate Degree preferred
To apply for this position, please submit a resume with cover letter through our web site.
Please - no phone calls, emails, or walk-ins.>
|Tax Preparers needed for Upcoming Tax Season|
Both full and part time Tax Preparers needed for busy Tax office in Williamsville, New York. Minimum two years experience. EA or CPA a plus. Knowledge of Ultratax helpful or we will train.
|JOLIET ILLINOIS AREA TAX PREPARER WANTED|
|Tax Preparer for 2018 Tax Season
Rudy Luevano Tax & Accounting Service has a Crest Hill Income Tax Office and is looking for an experienced Tax Preparer with a minimum of two (2) years experience to prepare individual income tax returns this coming season. Knowledge of Drake software is a plus or will train if necessary. Busy tax time enviorment must be ready to hustle. firstname.lastname@example.org KATHY.TRAVIS@GTAX.COM
|Tax Preparer for 2017 Tax Season|
Gilman Ciocia has a Ft Myers Florida Income Tax and Financial Planning Office and is looking for an experienced Tax Preparer with a minimum of two (2) years experience to prepare individual income tax returns this coming season. Knowledge of Ultratax software is a plus or will train if necessary.
|Tax Professional - CPA or Enrolled Agent|
Seeking Tax Professional working towards Enrolled Agent or CPA – Morris Plains, NJ
Staff Tax Accountant working towards Enrolled Agent or Certified Public Accountant credentials with 2 + years public accounting experience wanted for pleasant, friendly, work/life balance Morris County CPA firm. Seeking someone who likes public accounting/tax and approaches the profession with passion and energy. Ideally we seek a parent returning to work looking for flexibility while re-entering the work force. We are a family orientated practice with opportunity for advancement and above average compensation. With a 25 year client base, the practice continues to grow. We seek someone who wants to grow with us. This is a Career Position.
Capabilities & Traits;
- Pleasant, friendly jump in and go attitude
- The ability to work independently on business and personal 1040 tax returns
- The ability to efficiently and accurately perform monthly and quarterly write-ups
- The ability to communicate with clients and staff in a conversational succinct, non-technical manner
- Desire to learn and enhance your professional knowledge and technical skills
- Desire to enhance your written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Desire to have a direct impact on your compensation
- Prepare and review personal 1040 tax returns with input experience
- Tax Notice Resolution
- The ability to communicate with clients to gather missing information
- Prepare year-end closings including adjusting journal entries as necessary
- Corporate and Partnership return preparation
- Prepare year-end tax projections for year-end planning purposes;
- Ability to do & review bookkeeping, year-end accounting & tax returns
- Degree or equivalent Bachelor of Science in Accounting with 2+ years public accounting experience;
- Knowledgeable in QuickBooks Online and Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge and experience with Pro Series a plus;
- Experience in public accounting sufficient to complete the job functions above
Job Type: Full-time40 hours per week
- Compensation commensurate with capability and experience
|Per Diem Tax Preparer|
Per Diem Tax Preparer:
We are a sucessful
CPA firm, located in Morris Plains, NJ that specializes in
public accounting and personal and business tax including 1120, 1120s and 1065.
At this time we have an immediate need for a seasonal tax preparer. Minimum five
experience required to assist in all
areas of tax preparation.
Our successful candidate is a self-starter, detailed-oriented, deadline-driven
individual with good time management skills and has the proven ability to
interface and communicate effectively with a diverse client and industry
We are flexible with work days and hours for the 16-24 weekly hours needed.
Prepares Business 1120, 1120s, and 1065 and individual
Prepare responses to Federal and State tax notices
Ability to open QB and QBO files, make yearend adjustments
, journal entries and do tax returns
Public accounting experience 5 + years
Strong tax background
Proficient with QuickBooks, Excel & other MS Office
Experience with Intuit Pro Series
Reliable, Dependable, Tech Savvy and willing to go the
Please respond with your resume to Rene@dpvcpa.com note the position in your email as Per
Diem Tax Preparer
|Job Opening for an Associate Financial Advisor |
Northern Financial Advisors, of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, offers comprehensive fee-only financial planning that is tailored to meet the needs and achieve the goals of individuals and families at the various stages of their financial life. Our mission is to inspire people to follow their dreams with financial peace of mind.
We offer a dynamic, fast-paced, intellectually-stimulating work environment with significant opportunities for personal and professional advancement. We are looking for a bright, hard-working, goal-oriented, self-motivated professional individual. You will have the opportunity to learn the financial planning profession while working with an experienced team of financial advisors.
As an associate financial advisor, you will prepare client data ahead of meetings, participate in those meetings as part of a team with an advisor and follow up with clients to complete tasks after the meeting. This is a full-time, entry-level position that requires someone with the ability to learn quickly & pay attention to detail. Additional requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Willingness to continue education (to advance in your career a Certified Financial Planner™ or Enrolled Agent certification is mandatory)
• Great computer skills, especially Excel, Outlook, & internet research
• Ability to set priorities and efficiently manage time in order to meet deadlines
• A high level of integrity and ethics
Northern Financial Advisors offers competitive compensation that includes paid medical, life & disability insurance, as well as a 401k. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Apply for this position by sending a cover letter detailing why you qualify for this position along with your resume to our CEO, Richard C. Salmen at
|Tax Preparer Position available in Poughkeepsie, NY office|
Busy Tax office in Poughkeepsie, N.Y. is looking for a tax preparer with minimum 2 years experience. CPA or EA a plus.
|Part-time Accountant/Bookkeeper Wanted - Fox Valley, WI|
We are looking for a part-time accountant/bookkeeper to assist with accounting data entry, payroll processing, bank reconciliations, general journal entries, tax preparation, administrative duties, and other related items.
Hours will range from 10-20 hours per week, with additional hours available during tax season. Pay will be based on experience.
Associates degree in accounting is required. Bachelor degree preferred. Experience preferred. Willing to train.
We are a full-service, customer focused tax and accounting company. Our firm is staffed with CPAs, MBAs, and others with extensive banking, financial planning, and small business experience.
email resume to:
|Tax Preparer Wanted in Mineola, New York|
Tax Preparer position available immediately to work in busy Mineola, New York office. Minimum of two (2) years experience. EA a plus.
Please email resume to
|Tax Preparer Position in the Naples, FL Area|
We have a position available for the upcoming tax season, January through April, 2018. Qualification required is EA or CPA with at least 3 years of experience. Preparation of 1040s is a must with 1120, 1065, 1041s a plus. Competitive compensation. We have an established client base for a retiring preparer whose position we are filling. We provide a private office, UltraTax software, dual monitor workstation, all optimized for efficient tax preparation. email@example.com
|Tax Professional Desired - Southern Arizona|
Serving mainly a retirement community in southern Arizona, I currently have a relatively small practice catering to older clients. With a proper individual, I believe we could expand greatly within this community but also increase accounting and bookkeeping business.
I may be quite fussy as to the person I want to work with and since I work from a home office, I expect the person to do the same.
|PART TIME TAX PREPARER NEED FOR 2017 TAX SEASON|
PART TIME TAX PREPARER NEEDED FOR 2017 TAX SEASON. TRAINING BEGINS NOW. ACTIVE ENROLLED AGENT OR AFSP NEEDED WITH 2 YRS EXPERIENCE PREPARING ALL TYPES OF INCOME TAX FORMS. MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK AFTERNOONS, EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS. FAX YOUR RESUME' TO 207-877-7393 OR E-MAIL TO
Are you interested in joining the NATP team as a Tax Researcher? Our top-notch researchers delve into and answer federal tax questions by telephone, fax, and written correspondence. Researchers must have proficiency in a variety of computer software platforms, and be able to use multiple technical tools in researching answers, including Internal Revenue Code, Regulations, CCH, RIA, PPC, and Tax Court cases. The Tax Researcher Team also writes clear and concise tax-related content and proofreads associated materials for technical accuracy.
The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy challenges and diversity in the work day. He/she will be passionate -and knowledgeable- about tax code, regulations, theory and practice applicable to all areas of federal tax law.
If you’d like to learn more about this positon, please send inquiries to:
|Part-Time Tax Accountant|
Seeking an experienced tax professional to join sole practitioner office (located in Flossmoor) for the 2017 tax season with the opportunity for ongoing contracting work throughout the year. Weekly hours estimated at 20-25 weekly starting in mid-February through mid-April. Perfect for retirees, students, stay-at-home parents.
Responsible for preparing complete and accurate tax returns. Duties include, but are not limited to:
•Completing all related tax forms in accordance with policies and in compliance with legislation and regulations.
•Auditing all tax return forms for accuracy and completeness prior to submitting to CPA for final review.
•Researching tax related questions and issues while responding to clients appropriately and within a timely manner.
•Maintaining a professional positive image.
•General administrative duties and assistance as needed.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS :
•Ability to work flexible hours including weekends.
•Associate or Bachelor Degree (Business, Accounting or Management ideal)
• MUST HAVE 2-3+ recent years experiencing completing form 1040 and most federal schedules.
•Knowledge of preparing forms 1120, 1120S or 1065
•Pleasant personality, strong verbal and written communication skills.
•Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system.
•Ability to work independently; organize and prioritize your work.
•Background check will be conducted.
•Knowledge of ProSeries tax preparation software.
•Experience working with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel.
•General bookkeeping or accounting knowledge.
-Enrolled Agent or CPA with tax experience preferred
-$20-$25 hourly DOE
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TAX PREPARATION EXPERIENCE.
Our firm is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Flossmoor, IL 60422
Tax Preparation: 2 years
|TAX PROFESSIONAL – SEASONAL|
Company Background and Position
Montini and Farrah
Tax Advisory Group,
LLC, is a
dynamic and growing retirement, small business
accounting and tax planning
company with offices in Colorado and Arizona. Our company is accepting resumes for customer-centric tax return preparers for the 2017 season. Positions are
temporary, beginning January 25,
2017 through mid-April 2017.
- Effectively conduct client interviews to
collect, analyze, and organize tax
documents and other information necessary to accurately prepare individual tax
- Prioritize and coordinate tax delivery dates with Office
- As requested, assist members of the Tax Delivery Team with the presentation of tax returns to clients.
- Prepare or assist in preparation of simple to complex
federal, state, and local (if
necessary) tax returns via tax software, prior to scheduled tax delivery
- Print tax returns and supporting schedules,
ensuring key documents such as payment vouchers, e-file signature pages, etc.,
- Ensure compliance with applicable tax regulations; using allowable
deductions, credits and strategies to minimize tax obligations and maximize
refunds, if applicable.
- Collaborate with clients to optimize
favorable tax results.
- As necessary, conduct research to comply
with tax regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of client information (written and verbally shared).
- Consult with supervisor/other designees on difficult tax matters and/or
interpretations, to ensure compliance with tax laws.
- As directed, assist in the quality control review process.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunities.
At least 3 years
of tax preparation experience.
Active CPA license or EA status (preferred).
- Drake Tax Software experience
- Must renew or obtain PTIN.
- Availability to work evenings and Saturdays (required).
- Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced and customer focused environment.
- Analytical, research and good communication
- Passage of background
How to Apply:
Submit letter of interest and resume to:
Montini & Farrah Tax Advisory
Attention: David Roberts
11811 N Tatum Blvd, Suite 1090
Phoenix, AZ 85028
|Berkeley, CA -- Accounting / Tax Preparation Assistant|
Small Tax & Accounting practice in Berkeley, CA needs an organized & detail oriented person to be its full time, year-round Accounting / Tax Preparation Assistant. Prefer 1-2 years experience in Accounting / Tax / Quickbooks / Lacerte. Send resume with salary history & salary expectations to: info@TaxFinancialPros.com
|Director/Manager Corporate Tax|
Division and Unit Overview
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Director/Manager-Corporate Tax is primarily responsible for successfully and proactively managing and ensuring that tax returns, payments and deposits are filed accurately and on a timely basis. Critical to this role is the development of and implementation of the optimal tax strategy for the Company.
Dimensions: List budgets (the budget(s) that this job impacts), number of staff and any other scope data relevant to the job.
Work design: Manages a unit or function that is part of a larger function. Follows established organizational policies. Develops procedures; recommends policies. Decisions involve translating the Division's goals and objectives into unit objectives, defined work assignments and projects; conducting and implementing actions; and short-term planning.
• Develop and direct tax policy.
• Perform research and effectively apply tax laws and regulations to the Company's situation.
• Develop strategy and engage in tax planning to identify and achieve tax savings throughout the Company.
• Coordinate and handle audits from government, outside independent and internal auditors.
• Respond to taxing authority notices and effectively resolve issues in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Work in coordination with the HR and Finance departments to identify and capture tax deductibility in connection with all compensation and benefit programs.
• Ensure all necessary tax reporting to the CFO is completed in a timely fashion and according to standard procedures.
• Direct and oversee tax collections for the company's regulatory rate filings.
• Bachelor's degree from a four year college/university in accounting or finance.
• MBA or Master's degree in a financial discipline.
• Certification as a Certified Public Accountant.
• Ten plus years experience in tax accounting/planning positions with increasing levels of responsibility.
• Strong detailed knowledge of tax and financial reporting practices, GAAP principles and rules including FAS 109, FIN 48, etc.
• Strong knowledge of IRS compliance and reporting requirements and regulations.
• Proven ability to perform tax research, including the ability to read, and apply complex tax laws and directives.
• Strong understanding of, and the ability to communicate, tax laws, regulations, rulings, procedures and court proceedings.
• Strong knowledge of regulatory environments, including knowledge of rate-making concepts.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications.
• A high degree of professionalism and confidence.
• A take-charge, hands-on management style that is proactive and innovative.
Please send resumes to:
|Senior Tax Manager |
This individual will lead and manage multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right candidate.
Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrates basic knowledge of client’s businesses.
Reviews federal and state income tax returns for individuals, businesses, benefit funds, real estate, and exempt organizations.
Handles federal, state and local tax audits.
Prepares research memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, and other documents for submission to the IRS or other taxing authorities.
Trains and supervises staff, reviews and evaluates their work.
Manages multiple clients, budgets and production goals.
Masters degree in taxation or finance.
10+ years prior experience in public accounting and tax.
Tax audit experience.
Significant supervisory experience (2+ years).
Strong accounting and analytical skills.
Strong computer skills: proficiency preferred in Drake Software and MS Office.
Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Detail oriented with ability to multi-task.
Well rounded in dealing with high net worth individuals, businesses, and portfolio of rental properties.