|Tax Credit Analyst - Full-time - Westboro, MA|
Use your knowledge, experience, and social skills to assist innovative companies obtain federal and state Research & Development (R&D) tax credit. You must be structured , yet personable; efficient,yet diplomatic;and disciplined yet a flexible team player...in short, you must have solid interpersonal skills that match an ability to effectively manage large amounts of data.
The role of the Tax Credit analyst involves working within a multi-disciplinary team that conducts R&D Tax Credit services which includes leading client interviews and discussions, preparing workpapers, and performing technical tax research while developing business and industry expertise.
> Communicate directly with senior-level client personnel, including operations, finance, accounting, and engineering.
> Organize, prepare, and analyze financial workpapers and calculations related to R&D Tax Credits.
> Develop, nurture and sustain excellent client relationships.
> Organize and maintain vital client data and information.
> Provide assistance for ongoing business development efforts.
> BS degree in Accounting/MST
> Minimum of 3 years corporate tax experience
> Strong command of the English language
> MS Office proficiency - Excel, Word, Outlook
> Solid verbal and written communication skills
> Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Email resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to:email@example.com
Are you interested in joining the NATP team as a Tax Researcher? Our top-notch researchers delve into and answer federal tax questions by telephone, fax, and written correspondence. Researchers must have proficiency in a variety of computer software platforms, and be able to use multiple technical tools in researching answers, including Internal Revenue Code, Regulations, CCH, RIA, PPC, and Tax Court cases. The Tax Researcher Team also writes clear and concise tax-related content and proofreads associated materials for technical accuracy.
The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy challenges and diversity in the work day. He/she will be passionate -and knowledgeable- about tax code, regulations, theory and practice applicable to all areas of federal tax law.
If you’d like to learn more about this positon, please send inquiries to:
|EA or CPA wanting to grow practice.|
I own a CPA/Wealth Management Firm in Venice, Florida. I advertise for tax clients through various media. This year (2016 tax returns) I got 125 new tax clients - i will do a total of 325 returns this year. I hire tax preparers to complete the returns.
I offer financial planning and investment services to these clients (I am a fee-based advisor with my own RIA). If clients to not want these services, I continue to do their taxes.
I would like to find a CPA or EA that wants to grow his/her practice. I have space available in a Class A building and am open to any reasonable arrangement.
Gerry Stellwagen, CPA, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Part-Time Tax Accountant|
Seeking an experienced tax professional to join sole practitioner office (located in Flossmoor) for the 2017 tax season with the opportunity for ongoing contracting work throughout the year. Weekly hours estimated at 20-25 weekly starting in mid-February through mid-April. Perfect for retirees, students, stay-at-home parents.
Responsible for preparing complete and accurate tax returns. Duties include, but are not limited to:
•Completing all related tax forms in accordance with policies and in compliance with legislation and regulations.
•Auditing all tax return forms for accuracy and completeness prior to submitting to CPA for final review.
•Researching tax related questions and issues while responding to clients appropriately and within a timely manner.
•Maintaining a professional positive image.
•General administrative duties and assistance as needed.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS :
•Ability to work flexible hours including weekends.
•Associate or Bachelor Degree (Business, Accounting or Management ideal)
• MUST HAVE 2-3+ recent years experiencing completing form 1040 and most federal schedules.
•Knowledge of preparing forms 1120, 1120S or 1065
•Pleasant personality, strong verbal and written communication skills.
•Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system.
•Ability to work independently; organize and prioritize your work.
•Background check will be conducted.
•Knowledge of ProSeries tax preparation software.
•Experience working with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel.
•General bookkeeping or accounting knowledge.
-Enrolled Agent or CPA with tax experience preferred
-$20-$25 hourly DOE
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TAX PREPARATION EXPERIENCE.
Our firm is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Flossmoor, IL 60422
Tax Preparation: 2 years
|TAX PROFESSIONAL – SEASONAL|
Company Background and Position
Montini and Farrah
Tax Advisory Group,
LLC, is a
dynamic and growing retirement, small business
accounting and tax planning
company with offices in Colorado and Arizona. Our company is accepting resumes for customer-centric tax return preparers for the 2017 season. Positions are
temporary, beginning January 25,
2017 through mid-April 2017.
- Effectively conduct client interviews to
collect, analyze, and organize tax
documents and other information necessary to accurately prepare individual tax
- Prioritize and coordinate tax delivery dates with Office
- As requested, assist members of the Tax Delivery Team with the presentation of tax returns to clients.
- Prepare or assist in preparation of simple to complex
federal, state, and local (if
necessary) tax returns via tax software, prior to scheduled tax delivery
- Print tax returns and supporting schedules,
ensuring key documents such as payment vouchers, e-file signature pages, etc.,
- Ensure compliance with applicable tax regulations; using allowable
deductions, credits and strategies to minimize tax obligations and maximize
refunds, if applicable.
- Collaborate with clients to optimize
favorable tax results.
- As necessary, conduct research to comply
with tax regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of client information (written and verbally shared).
- Consult with supervisor/other designees on difficult tax matters and/or
interpretations, to ensure compliance with tax laws.
- As directed, assist in the quality control review process.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunities.
At least 3 years
of tax preparation experience.
Active CPA license or EA status (preferred).
- Drake Tax Software experience
- Must renew or obtain PTIN.
- Availability to work evenings and Saturdays (required).
- Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced and customer focused environment.
- Analytical, research and good communication
- Passage of background
How to Apply:
Submit letter of interest and resume to:
Montini & Farrah Tax Advisory
Attention: David Roberts
11811 N Tatum Blvd, Suite 1090
Phoenix, AZ 85028
|Berkeley, CA -- Accounting / Tax Preparation Assistant|
Small Tax & Accounting practice in Berkeley, CA needs an organized & detail oriented person to be its full time, year-round Accounting / Tax Preparation Assistant. Prefer 1-2 years experience in Accounting / Tax / Quickbooks / Lacerte. Send resume with salary history & salary expectations to: info@TaxFinancialPros.com
|Director/Manager Corporate Tax|
Division and Unit Overview
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Director/Manager-Corporate Tax is primarily responsible for successfully and proactively managing and ensuring that tax returns, payments and deposits are filed accurately and on a timely basis. Critical to this role is the development of and implementation of the optimal tax strategy for the Company.
Dimensions: List budgets (the budget(s) that this job impacts), number of staff and any other scope data relevant to the job.
Work design: Manages a unit or function that is part of a larger function. Follows established organizational policies. Develops procedures; recommends policies. Decisions involve translating the Division's goals and objectives into unit objectives, defined work assignments and projects; conducting and implementing actions; and short-term planning.
• Develop and direct tax policy.
• Perform research and effectively apply tax laws and regulations to the Company's situation.
• Develop strategy and engage in tax planning to identify and achieve tax savings throughout the Company.
• Coordinate and handle audits from government, outside independent and internal auditors.
• Respond to taxing authority notices and effectively resolve issues in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Work in coordination with the HR and Finance departments to identify and capture tax deductibility in connection with all compensation and benefit programs.
• Ensure all necessary tax reporting to the CFO is completed in a timely fashion and according to standard procedures.
• Direct and oversee tax collections for the company's regulatory rate filings.
• Bachelor's degree from a four year college/university in accounting or finance.
• MBA or Master's degree in a financial discipline.
• Certification as a Certified Public Accountant.
• Ten plus years experience in tax accounting/planning positions with increasing levels of responsibility.
• Strong detailed knowledge of tax and financial reporting practices, GAAP principles and rules including FAS 109, FIN 48, etc.
• Strong knowledge of IRS compliance and reporting requirements and regulations.
• Proven ability to perform tax research, including the ability to read, and apply complex tax laws and directives.
• Strong understanding of, and the ability to communicate, tax laws, regulations, rulings, procedures and court proceedings.
• Strong knowledge of regulatory environments, including knowledge of rate-making concepts.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications.
• A high degree of professionalism and confidence.
• A take-charge, hands-on management style that is proactive and innovative.
Please send resumes to:
We are searching for a seasoned tax professional to assist in handling client tax work throughout the year. Must be experienced in both corporate and individual tax work, enjoy the technical aspects of tax, have good communication skills and be technologically savvy.
You must be technically strong enough to review the tax preparation of others, love tax work and be able to work mostly independently. CPA/EA or CPA/EA candidate preferred. Your skills will allow the owner to focus on growth and other ancillary services. We’re still small so this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to have an impact.
This opportunity could be an ideal situation for a solo practitioner who needs additional work and would like to join us, or someone who wants to build a client base with us. We have creative ways to integrate situations like this.
Our goal is to build a different type of firm. We want to work with clients we love, and clients who love us. We are working on ways to reduce the extreme seasonality that tax season brings and have a more balanced workload throughout the year. We are striving for a more collaborative, fun working environment, where your expertise and hard work are recognized and rewarded. We use technology extensively and are paperless allowing us to work remotely when needed and to work with clients outside our local area.
Interested? Send us your resume to
and tell us why you think you’d be the perfect fit.
|Senior Tax Manager |
This individual will lead and manage multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right candidate.
Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrates basic knowledge of client’s businesses.
Reviews federal and state income tax returns for individuals, businesses, benefit funds, real estate, and exempt organizations.
Handles federal, state and local tax audits.
Prepares research memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, and other documents for submission to the IRS or other taxing authorities.
Trains and supervises staff, reviews and evaluates their work.
Manages multiple clients, budgets and production goals.
Masters degree in taxation or finance.
10+ years prior experience in public accounting and tax.
Tax audit experience.
Significant supervisory experience (2+ years).
Strong accounting and analytical skills.
Strong computer skills: proficiency preferred in Drake Software and MS Office.
Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Detail oriented with ability to multi-task.
Well rounded in dealing with high net worth individuals, businesses, and portfolio of rental properties.