|Tax Professional - Seasonal|
Ocean Springs, MS CPA Office
Small CPA practice looking for another CPA to work (Jan 25- April 15) and ocassionaly through out the year.
At least 5 years in tax preparation experience (1040, Sch A, Sch C ,Sch D, Sch Eand etc)
Active MS CPA License
Must renew or obtain PTIN
Availabity to work evenings and Saturdays (Schedule is flexible)
Ability to work at fast past and customer focused environment
Strong comunication skills, self starter, manage and prioitize task, must be able to multitask
Drake Tax Software experience (preferred)
Please send Resume, References and Pay requirements to:
|Seasonal Staff Tax Accountant, Henderson, NV|
Enrolled Agent or CPA credentials with 2 + years tax and estate planning experience wanted for pleasant, friendly, work/life balance Henderson, NV tax firm. Ideally we seek a parent returning to work looking for flexibility while re-entering the work force.
We are a family orientated practice with opportunity for advancement and above average compensation. We seek someone who wants to grow with us. This is a career position.
Capabilities & Traits:
• The ability to work independently on personal 1040,1041 & 1120-S tax returns
• The ability to communicate with clients and staff in a conversational, non-technical manner
• Desire to learn and enhance your professional knowledge and technical skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Must be detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
• Ability to multi-task
• Prepare and review personal 1040, 1041 & 1120-S tax returns
• Communicate with clients to gather missing information
• Prepare year-end tax projections for planning purposes
• Ability to do & review bookkeeping, and year end accounting
• Degree or equivalent BS in Accounting with 2+ years tax accounting experience
• Knowledge and experience with Pro Series and QuickBooks a plus
• Experience in tax accounting sufficient to complete the above job functions
• Seasonal January- April, August – September, minor outside these months
• Compensation commensurate with capability and experience
Send resume to
|Tax Preparer ($250 Sign On Bonus!!) - Santa Ana, CA|
***For Immediate Consideration, apply here:
Optima Tax Relief is a tax resolution (tax representation) firm that helps people solve their IRS tax problems. We work to build relationships with our clients and the IRS alike so we can offer representation to taxpayers with a variety of tax complaints. Our potential clients are in need of a number of services, including but not limited to the following:
Help with IRS tax audits
Filing past-due tax returns
Removing an IRS levy or federal tax lien
Setting up tax payment plans
Removing wage garnishment
Filing an offer in compromise
Ranked #1 Financial Services Company by Inc. Magazine
Orange County Business Journal Best Places to Work from 2011-2015
Orange County Register Top Workplaces 2016
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
As a Tax Preparer, you will:
Prepare Taxes in high quantity (Individual, Sch. C, Amended Returns, etc.)
Respond to inquiries from existing clients and receive inbound calls for status updates
Prioritize case load and assignments
Collect and scan documents into Client’s case file
Multitask while working with customers and navigating our computer systems.
Excellent organizational, written, and communication skills
Proficient and comfortable with office equipment (Computer skills – Microsoft Office, Outlook)
Remain focused and productive in a fast-paced environment
CTEC Licensed (Active) & PTIN
At least 2 years corporate tax experience
Work schedule set by supervisor (Monday-Friday different shifts between 7am-6pm)
$17/hr + monthly commission AND $250 Sign-On Bonus!
401(K) with Company Match
Life & Supplemental Insurance
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays, Optional)
Potential to grow within the company
|Tax Consultant and Senior Accounting - Chattanooga|
Consultant is responsible for providing a wide variety of business consulting
and project management services to our accounting clients including
bookkeeping, payroll, business taxes, personal taxes and office management. The
consultant will address concerns and problems of the clients and establish a
plan of action to overcome these issues and ensure that the needs of the
business owner are met. The Consultant will be have a marketing role in closing/preparing
returns for prospective tax clients for their business and personal returns.
Management and Taxes:
initial client consult and assess the needs of the client for bookkeeping,
taxes and overall process improvement
a needs assessment for clients’ unique needs utilizing other consultants
all tax information and enter in to tax software.
projected costs or hourly rate for the project(s) if more than tax work.
directly with the client one-one-one or supervise project
the completion of required sales tax, state, local and federal income
taxes as needed
Services - Maintain excellent customer service:
the best possible service and best resources to clients as aligned for
their business needs
or assist with other consultants or staff as needed
with QB hotline when needed to solve QB file issues
on average minimum of 50 hours a month
a rapport with clients and proactively solve problems
up appointments proactively and as needed
Jeffery J Sauer, CPA
11100 Bren Rd. W
Minnetonka, MN 55343
|PT / FT Tax Professional WANTED !!!!|
Small local accounting firm in Pittsburg, Kansas is looking for an experienced tax preparer to assist in preparing individual and business tax returns for the upcoming tax season. position will be full time/part time during tax season (January through April) and part time on an as needed basis throughout the rest of the year if desired, hours and schedule are very flexible. We prefer a preparer that is seeking a year after year relationship. EXPERIENCE with 1040 individual returns a must!! Experience with business returns and Quick Books is a plus! The perfect candidate would be a retired person and or someone looking for part time flexible hours during the winter months. Pay will be commensurate to experience. firstname.lastname@example.org
|PT Seasonal Tax Professional Needed|
Busy Tax Office in the Philadelphia area seeks PT Seasonal Tax Professional to assist in the preparation of Individual, Partnership and Corporate Tax returns along with some administrative duties.
- Must have 3+ years experience
- Must have PTIN
- Proficient in CCH Taxwise is a plus but not essential
- Very flexible hours available
- Competitive pay with opportunity for bonus
- CPA/EA an advantage
Please email cover letter and resume.div>
|Tax Professionals - Hiring|
Do you enjoy
being the go to tax expert? Do you love meeting
new customers and building lasting relationships? If so this is the position you have been
waiting for. Our Tax Professionals
operate from our bright and spacious store lobbies. They own not only a fancy tax desk but the
unique opportunity to prepare the tax return of every Check City Customer. Are you prepared for the ultimate Tax Professional
experience that will put you face to face with great people who need your tax
preparation services and will keep you busy all season long? Apply for this position now! E-mail with your current resume to Julian@checkcity.com , call 702.972.9343 with questions or apply directly at: http://www.checkcity.com/company/career/career-opportunities-nevada/
|Seasonal Tax Person Wanted|
Seeking a tax preparer for the 2017 tax season and possibly beyond. Seasonal position. In the future, may have additional bookkeeping/payroll assistance needed. Tax prep and return review experience needed. Bookkeeping/Payroll experiences a plus. Experience with UltraTax software is a plus.
Looking to have person work at office.
Location: Parkers Prairie MN
Send Resume & references to:email@example.com
|Tax Preparer, Bookkeeper and Payroll Clerk|
We are looking for a full time accountant/bookkeeper to assist with accounting data entry, payroll processing, bank reconciliations, general journal entries, tax preparation, administrative duties and other related items. Additional hours may be needed during tax season. Associates degree in accounting is required. Bachelor degree preferred. Experience preferred. After training this job could be done remotely from your home.
|EXPERIENCED BILINGUAL Staff Tax Preparers Needed|
Mi Devolucion Tax Refund & Credits is currently recruiting to hire agents for this upcoming Tax Season in El Paso Texas area. Our purpose is to positively impact all our customers and provide them with excellent and reliable support and service in the company.
We are looking for experience preparers who are focused on delivering positive results.
Tax Preparer responsibilities:
• Grow the business by promoting our services and expanding our client base
• Advise clients in the tax preparation process and prepare and file tax documents
• Attend to the needs of clients to inspire them to refer the service and come back the following year
• Ensure the confidentiality of each client by following all company procedures regarding information handling
Tax Preparer Qualifications:
• Experience with exposure to direct client contact.
• Minimum of 2 years of recent experience as a tax preparer
• Experience preparing individual and small companies tax returns.
• Experience using tax software (any) and MS Office programs (Word/Excel).
• Strong attention to detail.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English.
• Good Customer Service and Communication Skills.
• Have a friendly personality, a positive attitude and a good sense of humor.
• Be a fast learner
Required license or certification:
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please include:
• Compensation requirements
• Availability and contact information (best time to be reached)
Send resumes to
|Accountant / Bookkeeper Wanted - Part-Time|
Located in DEER PARK, NY
We are a small (1 CPA & 1 staff), customer service oriented tax and accounting firm. The firm has a wide variety of corporate clients with a large volume of individual tax returns.
Looking for a part-time accountant/bookkeeper to assist with accounting data entry, payroll processing, sales tax preparation, bank reconciliations, general journal entries, tax preparation, administrative duties and other related items.
Hours will range from 10-20 hours per week, with additional hours available during tax season. Pay range is based on experience.
Prior experience required. Quickbooks & Proseries software are utilized.
email resume to:
|"SEASONAL" TAX PREPARER NEEDED FOR UPCOMING TAX SEASON|
"SEASONAL" TAX PREPARER NEEDED FOR BUSY TAX OFFICE IN KINGSTON NY. KNOWLEDGE OF ULTRA TAX NEEDED.
LOU KOLANO EALOU@LOUKOLANO.COM
|Tax Preparers needed for Upcoming Tax Season|
Both full and part time Tax Preparers needed for busy Tax office in Williamsville, New York. Minimum two years experience. EA or CPA a plus. Knowledge of Ultratax helpful or we will train.
|JOLIET ILLINOIS AREA TAX PREPARER WANTED|
|Tax Preparer for 2018 Tax Season
Rudy Luevano Tax & Accounting Service has a Crest Hill Income Tax Office and is looking for an experienced Tax Preparer with a minimum of two (2) years experience to prepare individual income tax returns this coming season. Knowledge of Drake software is a plus or will train if necessary. Busy tax time enviorment must be ready to hustle. firstname.lastname@example.org KATHY.TRAVIS@GTAX.COM
|Tax Preparer for 2017 Tax Season|
Gilman Ciocia has a Ft Myers Florida Income Tax and Financial Planning Office and is looking for an experienced Tax Preparer with a minimum of two (2) years experience to prepare individual income tax returns this coming season. Knowledge of Ultratax software is a plus or will train if necessary.
|Tax Preparer Position available in Poughkeepsie, NY office|
Busy Tax office in Poughkeepsie, N.Y. is looking for a tax preparer with minimum 2 years experience. CPA or EA a plus.
|Part-time Accountant/Bookkeeper Wanted - Fox Valley, WI|
We are looking for a part-time accountant/bookkeeper to assist with accounting data entry, payroll processing, bank reconciliations, general journal entries, tax preparation, administrative duties, and other related items.
Hours will range from 10-20 hours per week, with additional hours available during tax season. Pay will be based on experience.
Associates degree in accounting is required. Bachelor degree preferred. Experience preferred. Willing to train.
We are a full-service, customer focused tax and accounting company. Our firm is staffed with CPAs, MBAs, and others with extensive banking, financial planning, and small business experience.
email resume to:
|Tax Preparer Position in the Naples, FL Area|
We have a position available for the upcoming tax season, January through April, 2018. Qualification required is EA or CPA with at least 3 years of experience. Preparation of 1040s is a must with 1120, 1065, 1041s a plus. Competitive compensation. We have an established client base for a retiring preparer whose position we are filling. We provide a private office, UltraTax software, dual monitor workstation, all optimized for efficient tax preparation. email@example.com
|Tax Professional Desired - Southern Arizona|
Serving mainly a retirement community in southern Arizona, I currently have a relatively small practice catering to older clients. With a proper individual, I believe we could expand greatly within this community but also increase accounting and bookkeeping business.
I may be quite fussy as to the person I want to work with and since I work from a home office, I expect the person to do the same.
|PART TIME TAX PREPARER NEED FOR 2017 TAX SEASON|
PART TIME TAX PREPARER NEEDED FOR 2017 TAX SEASON. TRAINING BEGINS NOW. ACTIVE ENROLLED AGENT OR AFSP NEEDED WITH 2 YRS EXPERIENCE PREPARING ALL TYPES OF INCOME TAX FORMS. MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK AFTERNOONS, EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS. FAX YOUR RESUME' TO 207-877-7393 OR E-MAIL TO
Are you interested in joining the NATP team as a Tax Researcher? Our top-notch researchers delve into and answer federal tax questions by telephone, fax, and written correspondence. Researchers must have proficiency in a variety of computer software platforms, and be able to use multiple technical tools in researching answers, including Internal Revenue Code, Regulations, CCH, RIA, PPC, and Tax Court cases. The Tax Researcher Team also writes clear and concise tax-related content and proofreads associated materials for technical accuracy.
The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy challenges and diversity in the work day. He/she will be passionate -and knowledgeable- about tax code, regulations, theory and practice applicable to all areas of federal tax law.
If you’d like to learn more about this positon, please send inquiries to:
|Part-Time Tax Accountant|
Seeking an experienced tax professional to join sole practitioner office (located in Flossmoor) for the 2017 tax season with the opportunity for ongoing contracting work throughout the year. Weekly hours estimated at 20-25 weekly starting in mid-February through mid-April. Perfect for retirees, students, stay-at-home parents.
Responsible for preparing complete and accurate tax returns. Duties include, but are not limited to:
•Completing all related tax forms in accordance with policies and in compliance with legislation and regulations.
•Auditing all tax return forms for accuracy and completeness prior to submitting to CPA for final review.
•Researching tax related questions and issues while responding to clients appropriately and within a timely manner.
•Maintaining a professional positive image.
•General administrative duties and assistance as needed.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS :
•Ability to work flexible hours including weekends.
•Associate or Bachelor Degree (Business, Accounting or Management ideal)
• MUST HAVE 2-3+ recent years experiencing completing form 1040 and most federal schedules.
•Knowledge of preparing forms 1120, 1120S or 1065
•Pleasant personality, strong verbal and written communication skills.
•Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system.
•Ability to work independently; organize and prioritize your work.
•Background check will be conducted.
•Knowledge of ProSeries tax preparation software.
•Experience working with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel.
•General bookkeeping or accounting knowledge.
-Enrolled Agent or CPA with tax experience preferred
-$20-$25 hourly DOE
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TAX PREPARATION EXPERIENCE.
Our firm is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Flossmoor, IL 60422
Tax Preparation: 2 years
|TAX PROFESSIONAL – SEASONAL|
Company Background and Position
Montini and Farrah
Tax Advisory Group,
LLC, is a
dynamic and growing retirement, small business
accounting and tax planning
company with offices in Colorado and Arizona. Our company is accepting resumes for customer-centric tax return preparers for the 2017 season. Positions are
temporary, beginning January 25,
2017 through mid-April 2017.
- Effectively conduct client interviews to
collect, analyze, and organize tax
documents and other information necessary to accurately prepare individual tax
- Prioritize and coordinate tax delivery dates with Office
- As requested, assist members of the Tax Delivery Team with the presentation of tax returns to clients.
- Prepare or assist in preparation of simple to complex
federal, state, and local (if
necessary) tax returns via tax software, prior to scheduled tax delivery
- Print tax returns and supporting schedules,
ensuring key documents such as payment vouchers, e-file signature pages, etc.,
- Ensure compliance with applicable tax regulations; using allowable
deductions, credits and strategies to minimize tax obligations and maximize
refunds, if applicable.
- Collaborate with clients to optimize
favorable tax results.
- As necessary, conduct research to comply
with tax regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of client information (written and verbally shared).
- Consult with supervisor/other designees on difficult tax matters and/or
interpretations, to ensure compliance with tax laws.
- As directed, assist in the quality control review process.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunities.
At least 3 years
of tax preparation experience.
Active CPA license or EA status (preferred).
- Drake Tax Software experience
- Must renew or obtain PTIN.
- Availability to work evenings and Saturdays (required).
- Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced and customer focused environment.
- Analytical, research and good communication
- Passage of background
How to Apply:
Submit letter of interest and resume to:
Montini & Farrah Tax Advisory
Attention: David Roberts
11811 N Tatum Blvd, Suite 1090
Phoenix, AZ 85028
|Berkeley, CA -- Accounting / Tax Preparation Assistant|
Small Tax & Accounting practice in Berkeley, CA needs an organized & detail oriented person to be its full time, year-round Accounting / Tax Preparation Assistant. Prefer 1-2 years experience in Accounting / Tax / Quickbooks / Lacerte. Send resume with salary history & salary expectations to: info@TaxFinancialPros.com
|Director/Manager Corporate Tax|
Division and Unit Overview
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Director/Manager-Corporate Tax is primarily responsible for successfully and proactively managing and ensuring that tax returns, payments and deposits are filed accurately and on a timely basis. Critical to this role is the development of and implementation of the optimal tax strategy for the Company.
Dimensions: List budgets (the budget(s) that this job impacts), number of staff and any other scope data relevant to the job.
Work design: Manages a unit or function that is part of a larger function. Follows established organizational policies. Develops procedures; recommends policies. Decisions involve translating the Division's goals and objectives into unit objectives, defined work assignments and projects; conducting and implementing actions; and short-term planning.
• Develop and direct tax policy.
• Perform research and effectively apply tax laws and regulations to the Company's situation.
• Develop strategy and engage in tax planning to identify and achieve tax savings throughout the Company.
• Coordinate and handle audits from government, outside independent and internal auditors.
• Respond to taxing authority notices and effectively resolve issues in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Work in coordination with the HR and Finance departments to identify and capture tax deductibility in connection with all compensation and benefit programs.
• Ensure all necessary tax reporting to the CFO is completed in a timely fashion and according to standard procedures.
• Direct and oversee tax collections for the company's regulatory rate filings.
• Bachelor's degree from a four year college/university in accounting or finance.
• MBA or Master's degree in a financial discipline.
• Certification as a Certified Public Accountant.
• Ten plus years experience in tax accounting/planning positions with increasing levels of responsibility.
• Strong detailed knowledge of tax and financial reporting practices, GAAP principles and rules including FAS 109, FIN 48, etc.
• Strong knowledge of IRS compliance and reporting requirements and regulations.
• Proven ability to perform tax research, including the ability to read, and apply complex tax laws and directives.
• Strong understanding of, and the ability to communicate, tax laws, regulations, rulings, procedures and court proceedings.
• Strong knowledge of regulatory environments, including knowledge of rate-making concepts.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications.
• A high degree of professionalism and confidence.
• A take-charge, hands-on management style that is proactive and innovative.
Please send resumes to:
|Senior Tax Manager |
This individual will lead and manage multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right candidate.
Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrates basic knowledge of client’s businesses.
Reviews federal and state income tax returns for individuals, businesses, benefit funds, real estate, and exempt organizations.
Handles federal, state and local tax audits.
Prepares research memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, and other documents for submission to the IRS or other taxing authorities.
Trains and supervises staff, reviews and evaluates their work.
Manages multiple clients, budgets and production goals.
Masters degree in taxation or finance.
10+ years prior experience in public accounting and tax.
Tax audit experience.
Significant supervisory experience (2+ years).
Strong accounting and analytical skills.
Strong computer skills: proficiency preferred in Drake Software and MS Office.
Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Detail oriented with ability to multi-task.
Well rounded in dealing with high net worth individuals, businesses, and portfolio of rental properties.