No successful member organization can exist without vision, leadership and a focus of purpose. This is what the NATP Board of Directors brings to this association.
As a member of the Board, you will help set the standard for excellence and integrity in the tax industry. Sure, it sounds like a tall order, but it doesn’t come without reward. Our Board members build relationships, identify challenges and develop solutions. Simply, they lead.
The brochure below should help answer most questions you might have about becoming a Board member. We hope you will give it thoughtful consideration and perhaps choose to share your leadership gifts with this great association in the future.
Access Becoming a Board Member Brochure
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Member of NATP for at least three years.
- At least 25 years old.
- Attained 20 NATP CPE credits for each of the last three years.
- At least part-time in tax preparation.
- Have had full attendance at not less than two of the last five National Conferences.
- Be able to attend a candidate interview at the 2017 National Conference.
Please contact Jeri Christian at the NATP National office with any questions you may have. Jeri can be reached at 800.558.3402, ext. 1188 or at