Duration: 150 minutes
Course Level: Update
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of income taxation
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Self-Study
Field of Study|
IRS *||3||EA||Federal Tax Law Update|
CTEC||3||CRTP||Federal Tax Law Update|
CFP Board||3||CFP®||Income Tax Planning|
* NATP will report CPE credits to the IRS for all PTIN holders. CPE is currently not mandatory for RTRPs or RTRP candidates and any option to register or participate in this program is strictly voluntary.
Fees: $78 for Members and $96 for Nonmembers
Every tax year changes in tax law keep tax professionals on their toes. There are times tax professionals know exactly what laws are going to expire at the end of the calendar year and what is to come for the next year. Other times we wait for possible extenders. This on-demand webinar is designed to provide tax professionals with the inflation-indexed amounts for individuals 2013 tax returns, tax laws expiring at the end of 2013 and recent developments. The length of this on-demand webinar will also provide provisional PTIN holders and RTRPs with the required number of federal tax law update hours to satisfy the CPE requirements.
Upon completion of this on-demand webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify common inflation-indexed items for the 2013 tax year.
- List new provisions that impact the 2013 filing season.
- List new provisions that impact the 2014 tax year.
- Provide planning considerations for the upcoming year.
Steven (Steve) O'Rourke, EA
CPE Sponsor Information