Here's how you participate in the self-study with facilitator course:
- Access the course from the My Courses Materials page. You’ll receive a link to this after you register.
- View the Read Me First document. This document outlines all pertinent information for the course.
- Download and read the text. The text will be available at least two weeks before the beginning of the discussion period. You may want to take notes of questions you might have so you can post them during the discussion period.
- On the first day of class, go to the discussion board on the My Course Materials page for that course and post your bio under the bio discussion topic.
- Next, answer the discussion questions posed by the facilitator. Be sure to also read what others are saying and comment. You should post a question or response at least three times per week.
- If required for CPE credit, take the exam provided in the course outline in the Tax Education Center after the discussion period is over. You’ll have up to one year to study the materials.
Due to the limited number of available openings for these courses, a $25 cancellation fee will be applied. You must, however, cancel your registration at least two days prior to the event. No refunds will be provided after the start of the course.
For more information regarding refund, complaint and/or program cancellation policies, please contact our Member Services Department at 800.558.3402, ext. 3.