Here is a sneak peak at some of our 2015 National Conference sessions:
- Affordable Care Act - Individuals
- Affordable Care Act - Businesses
- Closing a Corporation Final 1120/1120S
COD - After Insolvency
- COD - It's Not Over Yet! Latest Developments & Advanced Topics
- Current Developments - Business
- Education Credits
- Employee, Subcontractor and More
- Ethical Considerations for the Preparer of Schedule C Returns with EITC
- Expatriation Tax
- FBAR vs. Form 8938
- Form 1041 - Putting the Information on the Return
Form 3115 - Correcting Depreciation
- Form 709: If I Don’t Have to Pay Any Tax, Why do I Have to File a Form?
- Tax-Exempt Status Fundamentals
- Current Developments - Individuals
- Form 4797 - Sale of Business Asset
- IRA Distributions
- Net Operating Losses - Is Your Software Calculating Them Correctly?
- Non-qualified Use of Home - Part 1 & 2
- Installment Agreements & Offer in Compromise
Pain in the AMT!
- Power of Attorney
- Real Estate Professional
- Social Security - Advanced
- Social Security Essentials
- Tax Issues of Divorce - Part 1 & 2
- The "Grandparent Tax"
- Understanding IRS Collection Letters
- What is Behind the Line?
- What is IRD?
- Ethics: What Would You Do?
- Those Wacky Credits 8801 and 8582
- EIC - Inside and Out
- Special Taxpayers - Clergy, Employees with Business Expense, Internet Businesses, Marriage
- Tax Law Updates - Rulings & Cases
- Tax Office Compliance
- Qualifying Child
- Best of the Best Tax Office Practice Panel
- Entities - A Comprehensive Comparison
- Client Interview - What are We Not Asking and What Can it Cost Us?
- Smooth Transition of a Business