Taking an Exam
If you’re taking a self-study course or on-demand webinar, you’ll be required to pass an exam to receive course credit. After you’ve
studied, here’s how to take your exam in the Tax Education Center:
here or select Tax Education Center from the Events and Education menu on any NATP web page.
- Click the My Courses tile on the dashboard.
- Click the appropriate folders and select the course.
- Click the exam in the course outline.
- For each question, select the appropriate answer and click Submit.
- Click the right arrow to go to the next question or select the question number on the bottom of the page.
- Once you’ve answered all the questions, click Submit Quiz in the lower right of the page. You’ll immediately receive a message indicating if you passed the exam.
- When you receive the Activity Complete message, click Close Activity or click the X in the upper right corner to exit the exam.
Access the Tax Education Center