Who Should Attend?
- Tax Professionals.
- Financial Professionals.
- Credentialed professionals looking for CPE credits to maintain their licenses.
How Will You Benefit?
- Learn about tax changes.
- Expand or enhance your tax knowledge.
- Discover new avenues to expand and improve your practice.
- Meet other tax professionals and exchange ideas.
- Use your textbook as a handy reference tool at the office.
Registrations will be processed in the order they are received, provided payment accompanies the registration and space is available. There will be an additional $35 per day processing fee for those participants registering fewer than ten days prior to the seminar and $50 for those paying at the door. You are considered registered when payment is received. Note: A special registration policy applies to the National Conference.
Because NATP courses are so popular, many of the locations fill up quickly. Register early to be assured a seat. Waiting lists, other locations, and alternative delivery methods may be available for the sessions once they become full.
Your registration confirmation will be sent via e-mail. Please bring your confirmation to the workshop. If you do not receive a confirmation prior to the workshop date, please call NATP to verify your reservation.
CPE certificates will be available after the workshop electronically in the
Tax Education Center. You will receive an email when the electronic certificate is available.
To cancel your registration, you must notify NATP at least 48 hours before the workshop date to receive a refund. A $25 administrative fee will be withheld from your refund. If you substitute someone and that person is a nonmember, an additional fee applies. An associate of an individual member is not necessarily a member of NATP.
NATP reserves the right to cancel workshops or events for any reason, at any time. In the rare case of a cancellation, NATP is not responsible for travel or hotel expenses for attendees.
Note: A special cancellation policy applies to the National Conference and the Tax Forums. See the corresponding brochure for more details.
For more information regarding refund, complaint and/or program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 800.558.3402.
For the comfort and health of all attendees, all NATP meetings are smoke-free.
Web cameras, video and/or audio taping is prohibited.
Participation in NATP educational programs does not require any advance preparation, unless otherwise noted.
Explanation of Levels
We acknowledge that tax professionals vary greatly in their experience and in the type of tax returns that they prepare. We have described sessions according to the following guidelines:
- Basic - A basic level is most appropriate for the professional with little or no experience in the subject area being taught. This level may also benefit the seasoned professional with limited exposure to the subject area or someone merely looking for a refresher course.
- Intermediate - An intermediate level is most appropriate for the professional knowledgeable in the subject area. This level deals with less common tax situations and may include a more in-depth presentation of topics.
- Advanced - An advanced level is designed for professionals with specialized knowledge or experience in the subject area. This level would also be appropriate for the experienced professional pursuing the knowledge to deal with more complex issues.
- Update - An update level provides a general review of new developments. This level is for professionals with a background in the subject area who desire to keep current.
- Overview - An overview develops a broad perspective in a subject area.
Most hotels will reserve a block of sleeping rooms at special rates for NATP participants until approximately four (4) weeks prior to the workshop. To obtain preferred rates when you contact the hotel, please specify that you are attending an NATP Educational Program.
When selecting a workshop location we look for a facility that has a convenient location, great meeting rooms and free parking. Some facilities have paid parking only. We suggest you check with the facility personnel. Often they can direct you to free parking nearby.
If you have any special needs while attending an NATP workshop, please note this on your registration form or call Member Services at 800.558.3402 ext. 3.
Seminar on-site check-in begins one-half hour prior to all workshops. If you register on-site/pay at the door, you will be asked to wait until all pre-registered attendees are checked in. Plus, you will be charged an additional $50 over the original registration fee.